Thursday, May 8, 2014

It's been busy.

Since Friday of last week I have been running my butt off. Friday I did a radio show for five hours then came home went to bed. Sat woke up early and went to Tx Frightmare weekend and wore costumes for the majority of the day and networked. Met some amazing people. Sunday went back to the con and worked more for another project I'm working on and I missed the kids. Once Monday got here we took Maureen to the Hospital and she stayed there until I picked her up Tuesday at about 2. Now while all this is going on the kids still need meals and baths and laundry done as well as managed to make clean and do home work and then all the other chores around the house. Now Maureen is home and all tuckered out from the procedure and so I gotta help her out. Now it's Thursday and I have a station meeting tonight at 7 pm. Tomorrow I gotta go to Denton for a job then run back to Dallas for a public appearance at the Rocky Horror Picture show at midnight. then Sat I am recording another radio show.

The kids are doing great I only wish they helped me out even more than they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment