Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Vacation Bible School

The kids had one week off for the summer then Vacation Bible School started for the second week. The kids love it they get to hang out with a ton of kids and the best thing is no homework as they have told me. The weird thing is that the kids all wear a color for each day the of the week. on Monday it was red, so it was a little weird to see hundreds of kids all dressed in red, now I didn't know that so my kids were dressed as they wanted that morning so in the very least it was easy to pick them out of the crowd. Yesterday the color was green but we knew that in advance so matchy matchy for the kiddos. Today is yellow. These colors are worn by the teachers as well.

In each class it seems that there is one Adult and two teenagers for a class of about 20 kids. Which seems pretty goods ratio to me seeing as the public school had one teacher and one TA for about 40 kids. The classes are from 9am till noon which gives me a little time to my self. Next week is basketball camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment