Thursday, August 14, 2014

School is coming.

My kiddos are about to start school for reals. I mean they have been in some sort of school for partial days since they were three oddly enough. But now the big one is coming. Kindergarten! and they will be there from 8 till 3. My lord what is going to happen to me. I have projects and work to do to be sure but that much quiet? all at once?  For once my house might get totally clean. I could take a shower WITH THE DOOR CLOSED! Lets not even talk about other bathroom quiet time. I won't have to spend half my day breaking up fights and tending boo boos. I won't have to fix lunch for three people who can't agree on the same thing. I will be able to go shopping with out bribery to get through it. I could take a stroll in  a book store, I could go for a run, I could do anything. Although I envision my first week or so I may be a little lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment