Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A busy day off.

When my wife gets a day off she still has to work, and in some cases more so than if she had actually gone to work. Yesterday the kids got a day off from school which worked well since they also had a dentist appointment. We took them to the dentist at 9:00am and they went through the routine resulting in a simple cleaning and no cavities, so good day so far. After wards we took the kids to Michael's to pick up some art supplies for me and some craft stuff for the kids. Then we took them to Toy's R Us to spend their allowance. Now if you have taken a single kid to the toy store to end all toy stores you would know that this takes some time. About an hour later we were able to leave with all the children happy. Once we were done with those tasks we went to the movie. The Lego Movie was very cute and the kids loved it. After that we came home I did laundry and cooked dinner and then the kids went to bed. I wonder what my wife and I would do with a true day off. Probably sit around and talk about the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment