Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Talking without speaking.

When the children were babies I wanted nothing more than for them to be able to speak in order to tell me their wants and needs. Now oh sweet jebus now I want nothing more than to be able to complete a single task without being asked the same question ad nauseam. My children have gotten into the habit of repeating them selves until you answer. It is the most annoying thing because it's not like they give you a chance to respond, and it's even worse when it's not even a question. I have read the illusions of the perfect parent with the clean house and that loves the dulcet tones of their heavenly children. I on the other hand was there when my three children were ushered into this world and it was bloody, messy, loud, and stressful and to believe that it will ever be other wise is fallacy though I wouldn't change it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment