Friday, March 14, 2014

The post springbreak wrap up.

We started the week with kids not all feeling well and it's been real busy so I will only talk about yesterday. We went to the Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium  and Louis Tussaud's Palace of Wax. The kids had a great time. There was a few things that they would not interact with, for example, No matter how hard I tried I could not convince anyone to pose in a sharks mouth. Nor could I get anyone to pose next to the tallest man in the world. I did however get them to pose with Oprah and David Letterman as well as Batman and Catwoman and I have this great picture of my daughter holding the Joker's hand. The kids went on a Dinosaur hunt had a shoot out in the wild west. met all the presidents and wandered the life of Christ all cast in wax. They only had to bypass two areas the Toronado Room but on the other side posed with the Wizard of Oz companions. And they would not go into the Monster part of the show. They went with me into the mirror maze and when I got turned around and lead us to the wrong exit Cooper took over and lead us out of there faster than the three families that went in before us, "the boy likes mazes." We ended the tour with the lazer maze which they didn't do real well with it. And then I took the kids to their first pizza buffet. All in all I think it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment