Friday, March 28, 2014

Well now what.

The kids have been in virus limbo for the better part of the week and as such we have kept them home from school. But today they go to school and I will have blissful quiet in my home. Maybe I'll get to watch the Walking Dead.

Yesterday my Mother-in-law came over and watched the kids while I went to a job interview. Yes faithful reader for the first time in five years I went to a actual job interview and got the call later that afternoon and got hired. It is in my industry of haunted attractions and I start April 3rd. Thankfully I will be a contract employee and still be able to work for the Haunted House that I am helping startup. I find my self so blessed to be able to do what I love to do with my children and new profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment