Wednesday, April 2, 2014

anniversary.

I meet my wife in 1999 through some mutual friends. I was dating someone at the time as well as she. Things with our prospective others for one reason or another didn't work out. And we started dating casually in late 2000. In Feb 2001 we had planned a road trip to Mardi Gras with a couple of friends but it ended up being just the two of us. While on that trip we went from being casual to a serious relationship. We dated for two years long distance than we moved in together for two years and then got married in 2005. After being married for four years we got our triplets Robert, Iris, and Copernicus. And now nine years later from our marriage day "in which I still miss the wedding cakes" I couldn't have imagined the wonderful life that I have now. Thanks to the mother of my children and wife Maureen.

No comments:

Post a Comment