Thursday, April 17, 2014

Well it's almost Easter.

Nothing like giving your children a basket full of sugar first thing in the morning to celebrate.
We recently have had the kids getting into the habit of bathing themselves which is wonderful though we do have some issues getting it started.

We recently started trying to eat more healthy in this house and so far the kids don't really like the process. I can tell you that they miss fat though they may not be able to put it in such words. They are missing the carbs as well. Now they still eat awful lunches and the what not and they get their surgary snacks in the afternoon as well as candy it seems every major holiday however the two main meals of the day are all healthy, and let me tell you Kale is not a big hit.

I know my writing has tapered a lot and the root cause is the haunt industry. That and I am helping out with a radio show about haunts and we are in serious planning stages. All that and I'm making masks and other props as well as doing web content for several different pages and some admin work on a couple of web pages. Sorry if I am not producing copious amounts of kid details.

No comments:

Post a Comment