Thursday, November 7, 2013

All work and no play.

Yesterday due to unforeseen circumstances the children and I were trapped at home and my daughter freaked me out a little. I was watching TV while folding laundry and a promo for The Walking Dead came on. At this point Iris walked in to mumble ask me something as four year olds tend to do. Something about lunch and what they were having. However when she turned to leave she saw the title letters for the TV show and said "Look Daddy, The Walking Dead."

The reason this freaked me out was due to the fact that my children have never seen The Walking Dead, that is not appropriate content for the kiddos as I am sure everyone can agree. So my daughter looked at the title letters and was able to read The Walking Dead. When I asked her how she knew what that said she just shrugged and ran off laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment