Friday, November 22, 2013

The weather children

Since the kids were very young I have noticed that are subject to the changes in weather better than any barometer. By the way they act I can tell when it's going to rain or get cold or be really dry. It's funny how no one bothered to tell me that kids were capable of such things. It's crazy, it's not like the watch the news or have weather apps on their imaginary smart phones. It's just that they seem to know as dictated by their behavior.

If it's going to rain the kids get really fussy and despondent until the rain hits then it's all bets off as they go crazy like a bubble popped. When it gets cold they get real sleepy like a bear getting ready for hibernation. Which makes for easy mornings since they don't want to get out of their warm beds.

Does anyone else notice how the weather affects their children or do I just have weirdos?

1 comment:

  1. My six year old son acts the same way. So did I as a kid.

    ReplyDelete