Friday, October 4, 2013

School pictures.

So far I am not a big fan of the school picture routine. They are a cookie cutter patterns and it seems that the box where you fill out the parents directions are ignored or if read deemed not important enough to give a shit about. Now if this is the level of service I can expect for the amount of money I'm going to spend, I might as well pay a waiter to piss in my soup. Can you tell I am annoyed?
 First of all since the school has a dress policy they kids were photographed in their school uniforms and not something I consider attractive. Secondly they provide a directions section on how to get you kids to smile of the camera and for some reason all the pictures look like my kids have gas. Thirdly we live in the digital age so why should anyone or any parent ever have to accept a child's bad photo ever again. Short answer it's because they don't give a shit about you. It's a racket.
 I think that from here out the only pictures I'll be buying from the school will be class photos and yearbooks as the case may be and if I want individual shots I will take them my self of go to a studio where I can actually see proofs of the items I am buying and given some choice rather than here ya go like em or GTFO.

No comments:

Post a Comment