Wednesday, January 22, 2014

No rest for the wicked.

I'm not sure when most parents put their four year olds to sleep but in this house it's 7pm sharp. Now that is not for the kids sake as much as it's mine. The kids go to school for three hours each day which gives me just enough time to run a errand or two get home have lunch maybe take a shower if the errands didn't take to long then I go pick up the children. I have the kids all morning till 12 then three hours when in reality it's more like two hours and thirty minutes since I gotta get to school early enough to make sure that I have a place to park so I can get my kids. Take a shower when the kids are home you say? No that normally results in irreparable home or child. When I'm not cooking or cleaning or doing laundry I am making the kids do homework or clean their rooms. I Don't have what you could call a lot of down time during the day. So when the wife gets home and we have dinner the kids run wild for about an hour and play then off to bed where Maureen reads to them every night. And then I maybe watch an hour of TV and then off to bed. Last night I was in bed by 8:30 and it was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment