Friday, January 10, 2014

Singing the songs of madness.

The kids have started a new game that they do. They sing in some nonsense words at each other to the point of ignoring all other things around them. It must be the funniest thing in the world cause they use it to crack each other up to no end. I think the point of origin was Bobby since he thrives on laughter. Basically they sing "meeean meee meeannee ......" over and over and over until a parent steps in and stops it. They do during meal times, in the car, during the baths, even the grocery store. And as loathe as I am to stop my children from laughing I seem to have a thirty minute limit before I am ready to loose my mind. I don't understand why it's so funny other than my children delight in tormenting me and their mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment