Tuesday, January 7, 2014

School is back in session.

After two glorious weeks the children are headed back to school. I am not going to lie and say I am not relieved. It has been utter chaos since the onslaught of Christmas. The children have doubled the amount of mess and by mess I mean toys. We try to do a purge before the holidays but it never seems enough. Seriously, I don't know about you but during the gift apocalypse it was difficult to find the kids under the strata of wrapping paper, the only way we could find the children was by shaking a box of candy and they would emerge from their various piles like cats running to a can opener. The number of boxes and ribbon could have wrapped my house three times over and it's not like they only had one instance of gift getting. The kids had three different chances to get spoiled. Our house and both sets of grandparents so I can assure you that the children were well provided for.

So for the first time in two weeks the wife is at work and the kids will be in school and I will have three hours to myself. I'll most likely be doing laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment