Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Triplets and video games.

I know people who find the idea of video games for children abhorrent, well I think that is a little extreme. I think video games have a place in our lives as entertainment and education. I think that most kids play video games and if they don't, they want to. I think that for my children to not only have the most opportunities education wise they should also have the same chances socially. I have had difficulty in my life from my family and in school because I just couldn't care less about football and in today's society video games hold a similar place in social interaction. If gives the kids something to talk about, bond over, and relate to. When in Rome, I have heard both sides of the argument to be sure but I will say this, To deny someone something tends to create a stronger desire than may have existed before. Behold human nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment